Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mulberry Fork (Warrior River) Canoe and Kayaka Races 2010

The MFCKR 2010 was a blast, despite the 19 degree low temp for friday night, the weather for the rest of the weekend turned out to be rather pleasant, here are a few shots of what went down!
(Above)Me running the gates for my C1 Championship class.... resulted in 2nd place to one time USA paddler Trevor Soileau.


Surfs Up!!





(Above) Me running the slalom gates on my SUP or Stand Up Paddleboard. Notice the Sweet Ophion SUP Paddle!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=109760072372002&ref=share

Click above for a link to a video of the SUP in action!


(skeeter splat)



(Above) Big Thanks to Phil Foti for letting Tony D use (or try to use) your skeeter and in turn finally letting me get my first test drive in the old girl.






(Above) more shots of yours truly in action on the course. Big Thanks to CHIP for giving me the old Dagger Zealot to cut down and race!
-Lots more photos to be seen on my facebook page, check it out here:- http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=2049512&id=1044090800
Unitl Next time,
-Charlie-

No comments: